Follow Below Steps to Change Your Minecraft Username
Understand the limitations. You can’t change minecraft username if you created the account inside the last 1 month, nor could you change your name a few times every 1 month. Additionally, you must change your name to a name that hasn’t been selected by someone else at this point. Your name has to be longer than 2 characters and could only use underscores, letters, and numbers.
• Changing your in-game user name doesn’t alter your Minecraft web site profile name.
Open the Mojang Website. Go to https://www.mojang.com/ on your browser.
Click ACCOUNT. This tab is at the upper-right facet of the page.
Click Log in. It’s from the upper-right facet of the page.
• If you’re already logged in, skip this step and the following two steps.
Put in your login information. Type your email address and password into the labeled areas on this page.
Click Log in. It’s a green button close to the bottom of the page.
Find the”Profile Name” section. It’s located close to the middle of the page.
Step 8 :
Click Change. It’s a link to the right of your current user name.
Step # 9:
Input a brand new profile name. From the text area near the top of the page, type in the user name that you would like to utilize.
Step # 10
Click Assess availability. It’s a button to the right of the profile name text area. This will check your user name to see if it’s already taken; or even, you’ll see a green”user name is available” message appear.
• In case the user name is already taken, you’ll see a red”user name is currently in use” message appear. If that’s the case, try out another user name, or try spelling your chosen user name and after that click Assess availability.
Step 11 :
Put in your password. From the”Password” text area near the bottom of the page, type in the password that you use to log into your Minecraft account.
Final Step :
Click Change Minecraft name. It’s in the bottom of the page. Doing this will alter your current user name to your user name instantly; you should see this change reflected the next time that you log into Minecraft on your Windows or Mac computer.
• following a successful name change, you will not be capable to change your name for another 1 month.
• Your previous user name will be available for seven days, which means that you’ll have a week to modify your new user name back to your old one if you do decide to do so.